Property foreclosures in the Dallas Fort Worth area have fluctuated in number over the last few years. Foreclosure volumes have fallen as government loan modification problems have become available. However, many people lose their homes to foreclosure every month.

You might be working on a way to stop your home or property foreclosure and either save your house or buy the time you need to make sure you sell it at a fair price. Sometimes, filing bankruptcy is the only way to stop foreclosure.

Located in Dallas and helping property owners throughout the area, Jean Roche, P.C., provides you with experienced representation and knowledgeable advice. With more than 20 years of experience, attorney Jean Roche has helped hundreds of people just like you resolve their financial issues through bankruptcy and nonbankruptcy solutions.

Ms. Roche will take the time to fully understand your situation and your goals and will discuss your options with you. She will make sure you understand the benefits and limitations of each option and then will offer her experienced advice.

To speak with lawyer Jean Roche about your situation and your bankruptcy and nonbankruptcy options to stop your property foreclosure, please call 708-427-4882.

Experienced Foreclosure Prevention Lawyer

Many actions can stop a property foreclosure:

  • File for Chapter 13 consumer bankruptcy. This can buy you time to modify your loan, refinance or sell your property.
  • Restructure your loan. You can work directly with your mortgage company to restructure your loan or work out a plan for payment of your delinquent amount outside of the bankruptcy laws.
  • Negotiate a forbearance. In some cases, you or your lawyer can negotiate a forbearance of the delinquent amount in exchange for you making future payments in a timely manner.
  • Refinance your property. You can negotiate with your finance company for the time you need to obtain refinancing, or you can take advantage of we can utilize the bankruptcy law to force your mortgage company to give you more time.
  • Sell your home or property. Your best option might be to prevent a foreclosure and buy the time you need to sell your home or property, perhaps to receive any equity you may have in the property. As with refinancing, your lawyer may be able to help you receive time to facilitate the sale of your property.

Contact An Experienced Lawyer To Discuss Your Foreclosure

If you are in danger of a home or property foreclosure or have received a notice of foreclosure, please schedule a free, confidential consultation with attorney Jean Roche to discuss your bankruptcy and nonbankruptcy options by calling 708-427-4882. Or, if you prefer, fill out our online form. Everyone deserves a second chance.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.